Friday, January 16, 2009

Peppermint Sprite...

I read somewhere online...can't seem to find it now, please post if you know where it came from so I can give credit...that you could put leftover candy canes in the blender and blend them to a powder. This powder can be added to powdered milk along with hot water to make a warm peppermint milk. We have also added our peppermint to hot chocolate and to Sprite. Although my girls don't drink a lot of softdrinks, they thought the peppermint Sprite was the best thing they've ever drank.

I ground up all our Christmas candy canes and put the powder in a Mason jar. Anyone out there have any other ideas for our peppermint powder?

4 comments:

The Hills said...

I had never heard of that! Josh would LOVE an extra peppermint twist to his coffee in the morning and I could add it to my hot chocolate!!!

Anonymous said...

hot chocolate + coffee + peppermint mmm...good.

Nancy said...

Perhaps you could add it to some hot tea. My original impulse was sweetened iced tea, but... hot would be good too.

Add to ginger tea for a sweet drink to settle a tummy?

mohit said...

It is amazing that you have finally reached this point. i think that you had to overcome many obstacles that require the good physical availability.
what does wifi stand for