Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Shed...

Here are pics of the loafing shed! I'm so glad we could salvage the tin from granny and grandpa's homestead for this project! It makes it so special to remember time spent at their farm as I'm working on our farm. And the fact that my dad planned it out and helped build it just adds to its value. It's a beginning! And it's progress! And for these things I am immensely grateful!




Now, off to drool over seed catalogs and continue to work on the final touches on my written exams!!

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

This reminds me of a shed on my late uncle Leon's place. Right down to the rusty tin sides!

inadvertent farmer said...

That rocks! The fact that it is salvaged makes it even better...great job!

For black n white with color. I just highlight the areas I want to be colored by 'tracing' around them with my pixel edge grabber (that is the technical term...not, lol!) Then I invert so everything else is highlighted and then hit black and white in my photo editing program. Easy as pie...no I don't do pies...easy as bread! Let me know if you need more help, glad to walk you through it if you want. Kim

Mountain Home Quilts said...

I LOVE this!!