Friday, December 18, 2009

SwagBucks = SwagBOOKS!!!

I recently ordered three FREE books using my SwagBucks! I'm looking forward to reading and perusing them over the holidays! Here's the list:

A Very Small Farm by William Paul Winchester
This is the journal of a man who becomes a substistence farmer on 20 acres in Oklahoma...really looking forward to this read! It chronicles his adventures in gardening, beekeeping, and cow milking as well as orchard building...and all in our very own climate!

The Backyard Homestead Edited by Charleen Madigan
The subtitle is "Produce all the food you need on just a quarter acre"...need I say more?

Just in Case: How to be Self-Sufficient when the Unexpected Happens by Kathy Harrison
I don't want to be an alarmist, but I do want to be prepared...and watching the evening news lately has really opened my eyes to all that we take for granted. Looking forward to rethinking preparedness and assessing our own home with this book.

If you haven't joined SwagBucks yet, here's your chance! Click on the banner and get started! I'm amazed at how quickly we earn free stuff!

Search & Win

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how cool! I have been hearing more and more about swag bucks guess it's time i check it out

I am just out visiting other Oklahoma bloggers so nice to have found your blog

Dee/reddirtramblings said...

A Very Small Farm is one of my favorite all time books. Also read the second one. It's a good compilation. Let me know how you like the third. Congrats!

backcountrybowhunter said...

You will really enjoy "the backyard homestead." I have it and it is a constant source of information and inspiration!