Monday, November 14, 2011

A juicing plan...

I have a wonderful juicer, but I realized that I haven't been juicing regularly lately...okay, I haven't juiced AT ALL in the past 6 months!! There, you made me face the dark, ugly truth!

So, I have a new plan. I will juice enough to fill a quart jar every morning and drink the whole jar each day.

Day 1 - this juice contains one mango, three apples, two celery stalks, two large carrots, and one pear. I also send the pulp through twice to be sure to squeeze out all the moisture.

1 comment:

Will Paice said...

Sounds delicious. Are the ingredients chosen because that is what you grow? Even in England, I like to juice locally-grown produce. You know where they come from and you can be sure that we haven't burnt up half the world's fossil fuel reserves getting them there!

There was an error in this gadget